• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow up on my stolen items.
So, my last response it was said there was no inventory activity that happened in my home in Arcadia. But does that include whenever players place blocks as well or is that trackable? Because whenever I logged on there was two spruce logs placed in my shulker corner and I broke them because I didn't place them but then whenever I discovered my items were missing I had placed them back after I found out I had items stolen from me. I'm 100% certain that one of my shulkers was stolen from, I might have misplaced one of my shulkers and my netherite pickaxe. But I still believe whoever stole from my one shulker stole those items from me as well. Even though they're town members, I'd still like to know who all was in my house while I was offline between 12am EST on 10/12/2020 to 10/14/2020 until 4pm EST.
LocalColt, my investigations covered the items you specifically mentioned were missing. These were diamond blocks and a shulker box, during the investigations I did not look for a netherite pickaxe or variations in spruce logs as this was not mentioned in your post. It takes time to look into situations like this and having as much information in the original post can be very helpful for staff to achieve the best outcome for players.
Have you named your netherite pickaxe, this could help with investigations. Please think of anything else plus the name of the pickaxe if you did and post here again, once you reply I can have another look for you. Please PM me if you feel you need to.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(10-17-2020, 05:42 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: LocalColt, my investigations covered the items you specifically mentioned were missing. These were diamond blocks and a shulker box, during the investigations I did not look for a netherite pickaxe or variations in spruce logs as this was not mentioned in your post. It takes time to look into situations like this and having as much information in the original post can be very helpful for staff to achieve the best outcome for players.
Have you named your netherite pickaxe, this could help with investigations. Please think of anything else plus the name of the pickaxe if you did and post here again, once you reply I can have another look for you. Please PM me if you feel you need to.

Not exactly sure where to PM you at... but sadly I never got around to naming my pickaxe as I have only had it about a week. Only thing I know for certain was that I didn't place the spruce logs that were there originally but I did break and replace them after I realized I was griefed. The shulker box the diamonds were griefed from was NOT stolen it was a whole other seperate box. But I can't 100% remember what thay box had in it. I believe it was quartz blocks. It's just odd to me the person who stole from me just took everything valuable and left behind things like iron, gold, etc. Let me know where to PM you and I'll hop on to show you around if needed.
Thanks, I am working on this. Please give me some time to try and get to the bottom of this for you.
(10-17-2020, 06:42 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Thanks, I am working on this. Please give me some time to try and get to the bottom of this for you.

Take your time, I highly appreciate the help whether if it goes well or not.
Okay LocalColt, we have had two sets of eyes on this for you. Below are our findings

Prior to you logging out both yourself and a town member we at your house.
We loaded the backup which was 15 minutes after you left and the diamond blocks were not present and the spruce wood was in place.
We loaded the backup prior to this one and the diamond blocks were present both yourself and your town member had been at the house after this backup.
During this time or after you logging out we saw no evidence of anyone else visiting the house or taking the said shulker, pickaxe or diamond blocks.

We are really sorry LocalColt but there are no indications of any thief entering you house and taking anything, there are no more checks we can conduct.
Much appreciated on your help.