• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fahminator ban request
Hello there. Got griefed recently by a player named Fahminator. Base is in grief protection zone. Fahminator is a player who did it. My IGN SIMP_4_B_Eilish.

Also rollback is needed. sadly this guy managed to destroy some stuff.
(09-14-2020, 05:11 PM)_4B_ Wrote: Hello there. Got griefed recently by a player named Fahminator. Base is in grief protection zone. Fahminator is a player who did it. My IGN SIMP_4_B_Eilish.

Also rollback is needed. sadly this guy managed to destroy some stuff.
Hi there.
Could you please provide screenshot or video evidence of this situation? Make sure your base coordinates are not visible in the evidence.
https://imgur.com/a/mwHYY9Y
Idek how to get screenshots here lol

also i don't have proofs where this guy is in frame sadly.
Do you know what time the griefing took place? If so please let us know. This will make it easier for staff to narrow down what happened.
I'm co-owner of the griefed town. I logged off at about 10pm eastern time(USA) and it was fine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: quantum_eros.png]
Heres some recent chat messages[attachment=2821]
Hewwo
i am the furry overload of vanilla high
User was banned for vulgar language. Thank you for reporting this.
As for the grief, an admin will look into this soon.
Hi. I am investigating this. Any idea how Fahminator got access to Wolfholm? It is pretty far out.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
i logged in yesterday (8 september 2020) in around 18:00-19:00 (not sure lol) UTC +3 (Moscow time) and caught him in the middle of griefing.

(09-15-2020, 05:05 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I am investigating this. Any idea how Fahminator got access to Wolfholm? It is pretty far out.
Uh oh. He was a new player looking for a town to join. So even despite him being overly edgy we decided to invite him in.
I have banned Fahminator from the server and rolled back Wolfholm from server backups. Hope lesson is learned about inviting very new players to established towns Smile
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]