• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chest Griefed and Crashed Minecraft Client.
i was walking around on sandy town when an player show up and sayed "hey califorion" he was behind and he was never invited to the town. and i sayed what, and he grabbed an sword and shield and LITERALLY crashed my minecraft game, my chests are now all gone, good thing i got an screenshot of him crashing me with some sort of hack client crash thing. his username is Doctadray

Another update: It is Amer_Kloster, he joined the server with another alt, and his stupid annoying bot sayed the client name, i remember his bot sayed the client name when he was using his account. so this is the proof i have. Amer Is the guy WHO griefed my items, And Crashed the game,  Please ban Is Ip. He was an betrayal of the sandy town.

Attached Files
.png   uydygesfsdfsf.png (Size: 37.53 KB / Downloads: 101)
just in case you were wondering, ThatOrganism and myself were both there when this happened and both of our games crashed as well...luckily nothing got blown up
i think ist an new Minecraft Abusing glitch which if u have an hack client, it will spam the shield and the player will crash the other player. i think this is an glitch and mojang needs to fix it. im literally dissapointment that this happen.
DoctaDray was using hacks to get to our town (Sandby). He also crashed my game when he flashed his shield at me when I went to go get materials for something I'm building. I'm not sure if he was banned since my game crashed but please make sure he's banned.
DoctaDray and Amer_Kloster were both banned.
Do you still have a nether portal on the Nether highway? Last time I drew the attention of a town leader there that it was a problem but he was more interested in doing other things than relocating the nether portal. If players don't do the minimum recommended to secure their towns, incidents like this will keep happening.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(08-22-2020, 05:18 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Do you still have a nether portal on the Nether highway? Last time I drew the attention of a town leader there that it was a problem but he was more interested in doing other things than relocating the nether portal. If players don't do the minimum recommended to secure their towns, incidents like this will keep happening.
No we dont anymore, when theres an new town member. i make an new portal, but when he enteres i break the portal and kill myself. i dont know woh he got on town. i think he was using Advanced TP hack.

(08-21-2020, 10:57 PM)VHStaff Wrote: DoctaDray and Amer_Kloster were both banned

My chests are still gone btw
Hello, I am the Town Member that had to do other things, even before this happened we had moved the portal to the nether roof and secured it, so we do not understand why the greifer was able to find us, the reason that we keep our portal open sometimes, is that my spawn or home tp’s never work, even if I follow the exact rules, so we need a nether route to spawn for me if possible, thank you
Ist an shame he was only targetting me, like an hitman. the staff said they cant bring my chests back so i lost everything that i worked hard.

i found out the villagers and mobs are gone, i spended so much time making those villagers togheter, i think im gonna quit the server for good.
I suggest that you move your base californio, it is a main target for greifers as it is the biggest base and first base shown as you walk into the town, you may do what you like with it though, just a suggestion