• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Competition
My idea is have a car Competition. Each town is given a month to work on it as a side project. Every month a new suggestion for what to compete on building will be needed. Whoever wins each month will have their build transferred to spawn by admin and each townie will be given a cookie. Just an idea, because this server will eventually be backed up and stored away why not be able to look back on something fun and exciting? Smile  Heart
[Image: ShadowPunchLord.png]
Good idea! I'm all for it.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Consider me all for it too! :D
I like anime, 90s and early 2000s rock, and being stupid.
btw everyone Smile this month is gonna be STATUES make yur favorite statue, we all have until September 20th, then admins will hopefully judge and copy to spawn ^-^
So I knows it's been a couple days past due here but can admin go ahead and judge everyone's statue now I think I won idk lol and copy it to the new spawn please o.o
Hi, we can't play favourites as we love you all. What we can do is make a server wide poll and let the forum users vote for what they think is best.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(09-26-2020, 08:14 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, we can't play favourites as we love you all. What we can do is make a server wide poll and let the forum users vote for what they think is best.
That's a great idea!