• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im In jail!!
I'm currently in jail for flying, which was my mistake. i never used it to cheat, i was just flying around spawn. it won't happen again. sorry!
You also did something else.....mind coming clean?
[Image: bamajoe411.png]
(08-01-2020, 06:27 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: You also did something else.....mind coming clean?
I also swearing if thats what you are talking about. Ill keep my mouth clean from now on.
Your actions do not lead me to believe you truly want to be a part of the VH community. Why should I let you out of jail?
(08-01-2020, 06:33 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Your actions do not lead me to believe you truly want to  be a part of the VH community. Why should I let you out of jail?
Not going to lie, at first i came on the server to mess around, but through my experience i learned there are actually some cool people on here, and i want to be apart of that community.
I will give you a pardon after a 7 day temp ban. After the 7 days are up you will need to reply here again for a pardon. This will be your only pardon. Please reply if you accept.
(08-01-2020, 07:25 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: I will give you a pardon after a 7 day temp ban. After the 7 days are up you will need to reply here again for a pardon. This will be your only pardon. Please reply if you accept.
i accept