• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for X-Ray
I was curious if you guys detected xray so I used it and well... I got jailed. I promise I won't use it again lol Angel
Yes we can detect x-ray and you were indeed jail for using it. It is disappointing that a server regular would decide to intentionally break the rules to test the administration team. You will freed from jail under the following conditions:

1. Your entire inventory will be cleared
2. You will be sent back to the rules tower to once again agree to follow all server rules
3. Any further violation of the rules will result in a ban

Please respond if you agree to these terms

I hope for your sake you do not test the administration staff again.
(07-29-2020, 03:44 PM)VHStaff Wrote: Yes we can detect x-ray and you were indeed jail for using it.  It is disappointing that a server regular would decide to intentionally break the rules to test the administration team.  You will freed from jail under the following conditions:

1. Your entire inventory will be cleared
2. You will be sent back to the rules tower to once again agree to follow all server rules
3. Any further violation of the rules will result in a ban

Please respond if you agree to these terms

I hope for your sake you do not test the administration staff again.
I'm fine with those conditions and I deeply apologise for trying to test the administrators. Won't happen again.
Type in chat: vhguide unjailme