• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jail appeal
Dear Vanilla High,

I was wrongly accused of using x-ray, My friend was with me in real life and when I left to do something, he downloaded an x-ray, (not knowing that there were no x-ray rules on this server) and started x-raying with my account.

I have since then, deleted the x-ray and made sure my friend stays away from this, I am about to have a serious talk about violation of rules, although I do still realise that he only wanted to help me get stuff

I am terribly sorry and take full responsibility, I will not let this happen again, thank you.

I have to go and pack now as I am going away for a holiday, if I do not get a reply yet, I will read it when i come back

Many thanks,

Block Runner (Now AFKproductions)
(07-26-2020, 01:13 PM)Block Runner Wrote: Dear Vanilla High,

I was accused of using x-ray, My friend was with me in real life and when I left to do something, he downloaded an x-ray, (not knowing that there were no x-ray rules on this server) and started x-raying with my account.

The date of the ban was 26/07/2020 around 1 - 2 o'clock.

I have since then, deleted the x-ray and made sure my friend stays away from this, I am about to have a serious talk about violation of rules, although I do still realise that he only wanted to help me get stuff

I am terribly sorry and take full responsibility, I will not let this happen again, thank you. 

I have to go and pack now as I am going away for a holiday, if I do not get a reply yet, I will read it when i come back

Many thanks,

Block Runner (Now AFKproductions)
You were indeed found to be using an x-ray mod. Your story about a "friend" holds very little water. However because you are willing to take full responsibility you will also incur the consequences. You will be allowed back on the server given you agree to the following:

1. You will be returned to the rules tower to once again agree to follow all server rules. (Please take time to review them here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ )
2. The contents of your inventory and ender chest will be cleared
3. Any further violations will be met with a ban from the server

If you agree to these terms please respond to this thread.

As a note, as an owner of a Minecraft account it is incumbent on you to insure the security of the account.
(07-26-2020, 04:51 PM)VHStaff Wrote: You were indeed found to be using an x-ray mod.  Your story about a "friend" holds very little water. However because you are willing to take full responsibility you will also incur the consequences. You will be allowed back on the server given you agree to the following:

1. You will be returned to the rules tower to once again agree to follow all server rules. (Please take time to review them here:  https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ )
2. The contents of your inventory and ender chest will be cleared
3. Any further violations will be met with a ban from the server

If you agree to these terms please respond to this thread.

As a note, as an owner of a Minecraft account it is incumbent on you to insure the security of the account.
Hi,

Sorry I was away for a week, I understand and take full responsibility and will not let this happen again.

Thank you for understanding.
Hi, me again,

Have been waiting over 3 hours for a reply now, just wanted to know if you still need some time or if I am missing something, because I have come back from holiday and desperately want to play with my friends,

thanks!
Type in chat: vhguide unjailme