• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailed for using X-ray
Sorry i used xray, hehe. I promise i will never use it again. Big Grin
Hello, LoliBH, you will be released from jail on these conditions.

1. Your entire inventory and ender chest will be deleted.
2. You will be sent back to the rules tower.
3. You will not be given a 3rd chance so If I were you I would make sure I understood ALL of the server rules BEFORE resuming play.
If you have questions about the rules, Ask.

I will wait for your acceptance to these terms.
(07-12-2020, 07:26 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Hello, LoliBH, you will be released from jail on these conditions.

3. You will not be given a 3rd chance so If I were you I would make sure I understood ALL of the server rules BEFORE resuming play.

Yup i understand, im very sorry for using xray i was honestly curious, though apart from that is it ok that i keep my ender chest items? Because a lot of my stuff there were grinded for hours. Other than that i will resume play in about a few more days because im busy with some personal stuff. Sorry for the late reply. (Though i might reply late again)
(07-12-2020, 07:26 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Hello, LoliBH, you will be released from jail on these conditions.

Is everything ok? I haven't got a reply in the past 3 days. If my request for the exception of the ender chest is denied, I'm still fine with it. I'll still accept the terms.
You're appeal has been accepted with the terms provided. Your inventory and ender chest will be cleared and you will be sent back to the rules tower. When you rejoin the server type "vhguide unjailme" in chat without the ".
[Image: bamajoe411.png]
(07-16-2020, 08:42 PM)bamajoe411 Wrote: You're appeal has been accepted with the terms provided. Your inventory and ender chest will be cleared and you will be sent back to the rules tower. When you rejoin the server type "vhguide unjailme" in chat without the ".
Thanks but, was i in a temporary ban? I didnt know. Thanks for accepting and sorry for the trouble i did