• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldenguy90 jail appeal
My name is Goldenguy90 and i was jailed for using a xray texture pack to get diamonds quickly.
This jail time is just and I should not have used xray and listened to the rules more carefully.
I am ok with the punishment you may give me and i promise to not use any cheats to gain an advantage.
This is my first really playing on one of these servers and i will now learn better.
Goldenguy90, you most certainly were jailed for the use of xray and thus gaining an unfair advantage. Thank you for the honest appeal and you will be given one last chance to play on the server under the following conditions.

1. The jail sentence will last for 5 more days (This will be a 7 day temp ban with including the time already served)
2. You will have your complete inventory cleared. (No exceptions)
3. On returning to the server you will once more be sent back to the rules tower to accept our server rules.

Please reply here if you accept these terms and note any further breaches of the rules will result in a ban.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(07-11-2020, 07:07 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Goldenguy90, you most certainly were jailed for the use of xray and thus gaining an unfair advantage. Thank you for the honest appeal and you will be given one last chance to play on the server under the following conditions.

1. The jail sentence will last for 5 more days (This will be a 7 day temp ban with including the time already served)
2. You will have your complete inventory cleared. (No exceptions)
3. On returning to the server you will once more be sent back to the rules tower to accept our server rules.

Please reply here if you accept these terms and note any further breaches of the rules will result in a ban.
I accept these terms
Your 7 day ban has been served and you may now log back. Once logged in please type the following command in chat

vhguide unjailme

You will be returned to the rules tower to once again read and accept our server rules.
[Image: Carl_71.png]