• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chun Jail appeal
So I'll be completely honest with you, I'm jailed because of Xray 3rd party hack client to obtain a lot of resources and I won't run away from the fact that I got jailed because of it. This makes me happy actually, knowing vanillahigh server admin could catch someone like me in a short time.
Yup my impatience leads me to violate one of the server rules and I'll accept any kind of penalty given by admins.
My apologies for the inconvenience

Best Regards,
Chunchunmaruw
Chunchunmaruw, yes you were certainly jailed for the use of x-ray. Vanilla High is a well oiled machine and what it lacks in plugins it makes up for in spades by well trained and dedicated staff. I am not convinced in anyway that if you were allowed back into the Vanilla High community you would not use your hacked client again. As your appeal suggests you are in no way sorry for what you have done, it makes you happy and to quote you "catch someone like me". For these reasons you will no be returning to the server, I hope you find another server more suited to your needs...
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Maybe it misunderstands some admin by quoting " it makes me happy ". I'll clear things up as I'm so sorry for what I've done ( not to be happy because getting ban of course )
but to praise admin dedication to their work and I've removed the Xray since they caught me. Well if there's no more chance I'll accept it too because I've stated above that I'll accept any penalty given by admin.
I will discus your secondary appeal with fellow staff and get back to you with a final decision.
We have discussed your additional post and decided to allow you to return to the server under the following terms.

1. You will remain in jail for 7 days from today as a temporary ban.
2. You will have your complete inventory cleared, this will include your enderchest as you were stashing loot as you went.
3. On returning to the server you will once more be sent back to the rules tower to accept our server rules.

Your spawn point will not be reset, where you slept prior to your jailing is where it will remain.

Please reply here if you accept these terms which are not negotiable and note any further breaches of the rules will result in a ban.
(07-08-2020, 11:17 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: We have discussed your additional post and decided to allow you to return to the server under the following terms.

1. You will remain in jail for 7 days from today as a temporary ban.
2. You will have your complete inventory cleared, this will include your enderchest as you were stashing loot as you went.
3. On returning to the server you will once more be sent back to the rules tower to accept our server rules.

Your spawn point will not be reset, where you slept prior to your jailing is where it will remain.

Please reply here if you accept these terms which are not negotiable and note any further breaches of the rules will result in a ban.
I accept. once again, sorry for the trouble that I made.
Your 7 day ban has been served and you may now log back. Once logged in please type the following command in chat

vhguide unjailme

You will be returned to the rules tower to once again read and accept our server rules.