• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aquilis jail appeal
Good day,
I have used x-ray hack to get diamond and netherite for myself to craft OP tools and got jailed for using the hack.
Yes, i broke one of the server rules, and I'm sorry for doing this, I'll never use the hack again.

I apologize in front of the server and the staff team for breaking some of the server rules.

Have a nice day, Aquilis

don't mind my english, lol
Aquilis, you certainly were jailed for the use of x-ray thank you being honest in your appeal. You will be permitted back onto the server under the following conditions.

1. The jail sentence will last for 4 more days (This will be a 7 day temp ban with including the time already served)
2. You will have your complete inventory cleared. (No exceptions)
3. On returning to the server you will once more be sent back to the rules tower to accept our server rules.

Please reply here if you accept these terms and note any further breaches of the rules will result in a ban.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(07-07-2020, 12:43 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Aquilis, you certainly were jailed for the use of x-ray thank you being honest in your appeal. You will be permitted back onto the server under the following conditions.

1. The jail sentence will last for 4 more days (This will be a 7 day temp ban with including the time already served)
2. You will have your complete inventory cleared. (No exceptions)
3. On returning to the server you will once more be sent back to the rules tower to accept our server rules.

Please reply here if you accept these terms and note any further breaches of the rules will result in a ban.
Yes, i accept these terms
You are free to go back in game please type the following when you log in next

vhguide unjailme
[Image: Carl_71.png]