• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legacy 2018 World
Hello Vanilla High!

As you may know, Vanilla High has a tradition of saving old maps instead of deleting them. As of now, we have the worlds from 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, being the last one. The 2018 world is the longest lived VH world. It opened on July 18th 2018 with Minecraft 1.13 and lasted till June 23rd 2020. This world is now online on the legacy server at the address 2018.legacy.vanillahigh.net. If you have issues connecting or you're reaching the current 2020 world, try 2018.legacy.vanillahigh.net:25566 Use a 1.15.2 profile.

The server is whitelisted meaning only previously whitelisted VH players can log on. The purpose of the Legacy 2018 world is

1. For VH players to complete their pending builds, take screenshots and videos.
2. For reporting griefed bases so there can be one final check of bases and restore before the world is frozen and backups deleted.

At the time of writing off-site backups for the 2018 world amount to 463 GB. This backup storage needs to be freed to make space for backups for the current world.

Everyone who has a base on the 2018 world, please log on the Legacy world and report any massive base griefs HERE. Do NOT report elsewhere. If you do, an angry Enderman will come in your dreams.

If you are not whitelisted when you should be, reply here also with your IGN.

Added to whitelist:
MovieGee
Niekelodius
__Leoh_
Klahon
ToastyCheeseLad
nd_usr
marcobelva
ujustgotgamed
Jake_Tesla
roo112
preponderances
Aidowl
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like CubeStealer's post:
  • aknatn, MovieGee, Niekelodius, ProGaming55_
(07-06-2020, 08:15 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hello Vanilla High!

As you may know, Vanilla High has a tradition of saving old maps instead of deleting them. As of now, we have the worlds from 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, being the last one. The 2018 world is the longest lived VH world. It opened on July 18th 2018 with Minecraft 1.13 and lasted till June 23rd 2020. This world is now online on the legacy server at the address 2018.legacy.vanillahigh.net. If you have issues connecting or you're reaching the current 2020 world, try 2018.legacy.vanillahigh.net:25566 Use a 1.15.2 profile.

The server is whitelisted meaning only previously whitelisted VH players can log on. The purpose of the Legacy 2018 world is

1. For VH players to complete their pending builds, take screenshots and videos.
2. For reporting griefed bases so there can be one final check of bases and restore before the world is frozen and backups deleted.

At the time of writing off-site backups for the 2018 world amount to 463 GB. This backup storage needs to be freed to make space for backups for the current world.

Everyone who has a base on the 2018 world, please log on the Legacy world and report any massive base griefs HERE. Do NOT report elsewhere. If you do, an angry Enderman will come in your dreams.

If you are not whitelisted when you should be, reply here also with your IGN.
I would like to know how to get whitelisted, please.  MovieGee
East Saxon's and Rillo's town project was pretty heavily grieffed, but it must have been a while ago..
I would like to get whitelisted.
ign: __Leoh_
Could I get whitelisted please..
MC name: Klahon
[Image: lewisc53.png]
I would like to get whitelisted
Name: Niekelodius
henol i would like to be whitelisted thank my username is www . ujustgotgamed . com
[Image: 1000?cb=20190411115607]
Hi, 
i'd like to report a grief inside skubys hill and gintoki's castle
Hello! I'd like to get whitelisted please.
Username: marcobelva
Hello

Could I be whitelisted please?

Thank you