• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please free me
So I was caught with an x-ray texture pack, I wasn't sure if it was a cheat or not so I was a little curious to find out. I can give back the diamonds since that is the only thing I mined anyways and I never really cared about them. Then I suppose you can ban me for a day or something. Even take away my iron boots.I would also like to know what else is a cheat since I use badlion client which gives me the power to toggle sprint.
Hello. Thank you for being honest in your appeal, unfortunatly while you were on multiple times in chat players have directly mentioned they got jailed for xraying, giving a clear indicator that it was against the rules. As for badlion, it appears like theres nothing in it against the rules, and the toggle sprint is not from the client its part of vanilla as of 1.16, at least to my knowledge.

For the ability to continue playing on VH, you have to agree to these terms.

1. You will recieve a 2 week temp ban.
  2. After the 2 week temp ban you will have your inventory cleared.
  3. You will be sent back to the rules tower to both re-affirm yourself with the rules and read them here https://vanillahigh.net/rules/.

Respond to the thread with your choice.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.
(07-03-2020, 05:11 AM)Lapras07 Wrote: Hello. Thank you for being honest in your appeal, unfortunatly while you were on multiple times in chat players have directly mentioned they got jailed for xraying, giving a clear indicator that it was against the rules. As for badlion, it appears like theres nothing in it against the rules, and the toggle sprint is not from the client its part of vanilla as of 1.16, at least to my knowledge.

For the ability to continue playing on VH, you have to agree to these terms.

1. You will recieve a 2 week temp ban.
  2. After the 2 week temp ban you will have your inventory cleared.
  3. You will be sent back to the rules tower to both re-affirm yourself with the rules and read them here https://vanillahigh.net/rules/.

Respond to the thread with your choice.
Yeah, ok, that is fair. I understand and was just curious.