• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurumi_Samaa's ban appeal
Urm hi admins of VH. I was banned from VH for fly hacking and swearing. I know I shouldnt even have the hacked client,but I never meant to fly hack. I downloaded it to xray after I got frustrated that I couldnt find any ores,I know how much of a dumb excuse this is,but I just acted without even thinking. Im so sorry for doing this,and I promise I will not do this again. Ive had loads of fun with my friends on VH and many memories. I swear that I will delete the client and not use it again. About the swearing,I will not do it again,I just use that language jokingly when talking with friends and I just thought no profanities meant the f word,s word,etc. I really hope I will be unbanned,please forgive me for breaking the rules.
Hi. I understand the frustration of not finding ores but we have to enforce the rules to make the server a fair gaming grounds for all players. Also using hacked/modded clients that allow you to do cheaty stuff like flying, xray etc are strictly prohibited. That being said, I can give you a pardon in 3 days from now. You will have a penalty for having used a hacked client and xray and this is having your whole inventory cleared. This is not negotiable. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(07-03-2020, 11:14 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I understand the frustration of not finding ores but we have to enforce the rules to make the server a fair gaming grounds for all players. Also using hacked/modded clients that allow you to do cheaty stuff like flying, xray etc are strictly prohibited. That being said, I can give you a pardon in 3 days from now. You will have a penalty for having used a hacked client and xray and this is having your whole inventory cleared. This is not negotiable. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
I agree with the terms. Thank you for giving me another chance Big Grin
Next time you're on the server, type this command in chat: vhguide unjailme

Edit: 25 Jul 2020
Looks like it was a mistake giving you a second chance. Banned.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]