• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Appeal
I didn't know X-ray wasn't allowed, I'm sorry it won't happen again
The rules are displayed to players

1) In the rules tower when they start
2) on https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3) Following the Rules link in the command book

There is also public chat about players getting jailed for x-ray.

If despite this, you are going to use this "I did not know this was allowed" excuse, I am not convinced you should be playing on Vanilla High as there may be many other rules you may break some day and say "I did not know". Given that I am not convinced, I am not going to accept your appeal as it is at this stage.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(06-29-2020, 10:35 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: The rules are displayed to players

1) In the rules tower when they start
2) on https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3) Following the Rules link in the command book

There is also public chat about players getting jailed for x-ray.

If despite this, you are going to use this "I did not know this was allowed" excuse, I am not convinced you should be playing on Vanilla High as there may be many other rules you may break some day and say "I did not know".  Given that I am not convinced, I am not going to accept your appeal as it is at this stage.
I have read the rules instead of skimming them, I won't break any and I won't use an xray ever again, i dont know what else to say so if this doesn't work then I won't play anymore
I have decided to grant you one and only one pardon. The condition is that your whole inventory as it is will be cleared as a penalty. You will also be sent back to the rules tower to familiarize yourself with the rules once again. Further infractions of the rules can result in a ban from the server. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(06-30-2020, 09:15 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: I have decided to grant you one and only one pardon. The condition is that your whole inventory as it is will be cleared as a penalty. You will also be sent back to the rules tower to familiarize yourself with the rules once again. Further infractions of the rules can result in a ban from the server. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
I agree to the terms, thank you