• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jail appeal
Tongue 
i have been jailed even though i have done nothing wrong or maybe i have but i dont know it i rlly havnt done anything (on purpose)  i want to know why i got jailed and if i can get out and i am a pc player so i dont know how to install any hacks
but incase i have done anything wrong i completely apologize and take full responsiblility and tell me what i did wrong so i can avoid doing it again and i also want to know how long ill be in jail
Once again, you aren't telling the truth. You were jailed for Xray, these two screenshots with the only edit being to the chat covering it in a dark box, and a counter, now what they reveal, is that for no real reason you took a turn leading to redstone ore, you then continue ahead then mysteriously dig down hitting the diamonds. Your statement about taking any responsibility holds no merit as you fully knew you were using a form of a hack/unfair advantage, while trying to appear as a good player that got jailed for no reason. Appeal denied, nothing else to say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.
(06-28-2020, 09:17 AM)Lapras07 Wrote: Once again, you aren't telling the truth. You were jailed for Xray, these two screenshots with the only edit being to the chat covering it in a dark box, and a counter, now what they reveal, is that for no real reason you took a turn leading to redstone ore, you then continue ahead then mysteriously dig down hitting the diamonds. Your statement about taking any responsibility holds no merit as you fully knew you were using a form of a hack/unfair advantage, while trying to appear as a good player that got jailed for no reason. Appeal denied, nothing else to say.
ok in the past 2 posts i havnt been very honest i was banned for a reason and i completely apologize i was using an xray because in a few days i was going to join a town and i didnt want to feel left out so i took the short route instead of hard work and i know this is  lame excuse im sorry and  completely take rsponsibilty for my actions i will not use an xray on your server again-thank you for your time  and srry for lying earlier  i secerely hope you read this message understand me and forgive me-sorryalso my ingame name is not the same as this one it is shionni also for the last time sorry-shionni