• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban apeal
Tongue 
i have been jailed even though i have done nothing wrong or maybe i have but i dont know it i rlly havnt done anything (on purpose)  i want to know why i got jailed and if i can get out
You weren't jailed for no reason, try again.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.
(06-28-2020, 07:19 AM)Lapras07 Wrote: You weren't jailed for no reason, try again.
what i meant is idk the reason and you didnt tell me it
(06-28-2020, 07:19 AM)Lapras07 Wrote: You weren't jailed for no reason, try again.
ok in the past 2 posts i havnt been very honest i was banned for a reason and i completely apologize i was using an xray because in a few days i was going to join a town and i didnt want to feel left out so i took the short route instead of hard work and i know this is  lame excuse im sorry and  completely take rsponsibilty for my actions i will not use an xray on your server again-thank you for your time  and srry for lying earlier  i secerely hope you read this message understand me and forgive me-sorryalso my ingame name is not the same as this one it is shionni also for the last time sorry-shionni