• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guidjet's ban appeal
Hey, i noticed i got jailed, i might have 2 reasons, but i think the 1st one is the thing so the first time i xrayed, and yes i apologies (i deeply apologies) and the secound reason someone hacked my account but it was like crashing me from the game, but no worries that is fixed, and i will never use xray again in this server Big Grin

So i hope i've made a point and i hope you have a good day and i hope you accept my appeal Big Grin

Ps: i know i look too happy, i actully dont know why, probably because yesterday was my sister's birthday, ok sorry i will try to keep this thread as small as possible!

Good luck in your jobs and have a nice day
sincerely
Guidjet
yeah, i have some pretty incriminating evidence that someone did hack his account. if you need it, pm me please.
[Image: aknatn.png]
Note for all players, please read here

https://forum.vanillahigh.net/announcements.php?aid=4

We ask this as some replies can cause animosity between players even if posted with good intentions.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(06-28-2020, 03:15 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Note for all players, please read here

https://forum.vanillahigh.net/announcements.php?aid=4

We ask this as some replies can cause animosity between players even if posted with good intentions.
By the way if u want u can remove the 40 diamonds from my inventory, these were the xrayed diamonds
Guidjet, I can not reply directly to your appeal I am very sorry. You will have to wait until the staff member who jailed you replies, this is how VH has always run.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
No problem, you guys take your time, i am completely aware
You're a long-time VH player so you know the rules are enforced. You were indeed jailed for using x-ray to obtain resources, which is not only against the rules but also unfair to other players who are playing legitimately.

I will grant you one pardon on condition that you will receive a full inventory clear. If you agree, let me know and I will process your account.

Happy Birthday to your sister.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(06-28-2020, 10:30 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: You're a long-time VH player so you know the rules are enforced. You were indeed jailed for using x-ray to obtain resources, which is not only against the rules but also unfair to other players who are playing legitimately.

I will grant you one pardon on condition that you will receive a full inventory clear. If you agree, let me know and I will process your account.

Happy Birthday to your sister.
Thank you for wishing my sister a happy birthday. and i got no problem if you clear my whole account do your thing Smile