• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Mafia Don oneshirt
Hello, Vanilla High server! This is a guy with one shirt checking in. I've been on the server before, and although I wound up going inactive twice I'm planning to make 1.16 different. There's a heck of a lot I want to see happen, and I'm forming the Magic Muffin Mafia to make sure it happens. We're a group that will be split across the server with the primary goal of putting as many goods, services, and facilities with our branding on them out there as possible. Enough about that though, questions about the MMM can be answered in dms and replies if there are any.

I play games on my free time, mostly RPG's and survival sandbox games out of which Minecraft is one of my favorites. I'm a pretty big nerd, more so the kind that gets excited over science, analysis, and story writing than I am one who actively researches them. Unfortunately, I'm not a music person, but the soundtracks of games, movies, and shows grow on me after I've really seen how they're used. I am really into that Aurelio Voltaire guy though. I don't watch a lot of movies, but I'd be lying if I didnt say I love B horror films. I've also got a huge love for kaiju films, especially the stuff Toho has put out. My humor tends to follow the sarcastic asshole archetype, but I usually play it like an absurd goofy dumbass. I'd try explaining that without the swearing, but there just arent any clean words that give off that same vibe. I also like to commit to jokes, extending them further than people normally would, and I like to add as many unnecessary layers as possible.

Here's a list of other games I play:
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • ARK: Survival Evolved
  • AdventureQuest
  • AdventureQuest 3D
  • Elder Scrolls III, IV, V
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • Trove
  • Exanima
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance (except I haven't actually played it yet.)
  • Unturned
  • Borderlands 2
  • Civ Clicker

Here's some stuff I thought would be cool to share, but wound up being tl;dr worthy because I like to elaborate.

I'm a fan of storytelling, although the only times I write stories in a traditional sense is usually for an absurd joke. I do, however, write a lot of character designs, create magic systems, and world builds fairly often because I run roleplay chatrooms. It's a lot different than traditional writing because you can only choose how the characters you make respond and interact. You can also control some things like the weather, but thats not messed with as often. It's closer to a DND campaign, but unlike DND there are no pre-determined rules like advantage, typically characters don't have stat sheets or levels, and everyone involved is able to direct the story and create their own plotlines as long as it follows the rules of the chatroom. It's a pretty unique writing space because plotlines you have planned can be derailed by other players characters which means you have to think more like a dungeon master, but you also dont have the rules of the game and the predetermined skillsets of classes to help bank on as ways to keep players on track with it. You have to just know the characters and their abilities well enough that to write something they arent likely to derail the story reacting to. It also helps to write storylines that are more flexible. Wow, I meant for this part to be a lot shorter, but I guess I can't help elaborating.

Something you might find really interesting is my calculator collection. Numbers can make me giddy, but calculators are number machines with a lot more facets to them than you think. Packaging and branding tell you a lot about how the company sees and promotes their product, ideally, the packaging will catch your eye and convince you it's a good price. Calculators usually include leaflets which are like the terms of service people typically ignore for programs, except the terms of service also tells you everything like turning on your calculator, how the company intends for it to be handled, a good deal of technical information, instructions on how to use every one of its features, and many will even explain math. Even though nobody reads them, I like a thorough leaflet, and some of them come with warranties. The design and build of a calculator are important too, some calculators are built to sit on a desk, others are meant to fit in your pocket, and some body shapes are a better fit for the hand than others. Some calculators are heavy, some have displays with more digits or even graphs, some of them dont do much beyond basic functions, some include obscure scientific functions, cheap materials, stong materials, aesthetics, and the list keeps going. Almost anything can seem more complicated if inspected thoroughly, but calculators actually have a lot of stuff going on. A lot of calculators are part of a series, and its good to see how they stack up to others in the series. The most exciting part is the accuracy of the calculator, calculators arent perfect, and specific situations can cause them to make errors, for example, I've tested many calculators that give me a one when I calculate the square root of two, then multiply it by two. There are calculators that have a lot of functions, look well built, but seriously fail accuracy.
-I'm selling Magic Muffins in Dairy Town, ask me about it.