• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.16 Reset
Does anyone know for sure if this server will be entirely reset when 1.16 comes out? My friend and I only started building a year ago and we're a bit worried after working so hard, but I'd like to confirm so we can know for sure.
Hi. There is no definite date on 1.16 will come out. As such there can't be a date given for when the next Vanilla High will open. Also we do not "reset" maps as such in the sense that we just delete everything. Vanilla High has a tradition of keeping old maps for as long as we have the storage to do so. When we retire an active map, the world is whitelisted and moved to a different address, such as legacy.vanillahigh.net Players who have not finished their builds or want to make screenshots, videos or tours of their builds can do so. At this time of writing, the worlds from 2015, 2016 and 2017 are all archived and brought online on request from players.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(04-24-2020, 01:25 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. There is no definite date on 1.16 will come out. As such there can't be a date given for when the next Vanilla High will open. Also we do not "reset" maps as such in the sense that we just delete everything. Vanilla High has a tradition of keeping old maps for as long as we have the storage to do so. When we retire an active map, the world is whitelisted and moved to a different address, such as legacy.vanillahigh.net Players who have not finished their builds or want to make screenshots, videos or tours of their builds can do so. At this time of writing, the worlds from 2015, 2016 and 2017 are all archived and brought online on request from players.

Okay, thank you.