• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
castletown got griefed. again
nothing of value is stolen its just basically all of our resources are gone, we know the grief happened in these last 3 hours, all of our chests are broken, all our glowstone gone and one house is literally blown up.
If it isnt reset, let me know, I have extra glowstone and resources. I am really good at restoring crops, etc. Ill be on after 6pm EST
Hi. I have identified and banned the player who broke your chests and stole some of your resources. However I cannot locate the house you say was blown up. Please send me the coordinates to that house in a private message on the forum. Do NOT write the coordinates as a reply on this thread. I advise you remove the Portal you have in the nether for the meantime. This is most likely how this raider got quick access to your base.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
Ps if you don't trust me ask Ragman_00

Dear sir madam owner of vanilla high server

I would appreciate it a lot if you unbanned Ragnarok 345. You see I am she is younger brother and by mistake I thought he was playing at his personal server with his friends. It was my mistake and not his so I would I would be thankful if you showed mercy and you unbanned my brother. If you unban him I promise I won't raid someone's base never again.
That's all i had to say.

You're sirencelly Ragnarok 345 younger brother

I would appreciate it if you replied soon
Thank you

However I have no idea who stole the stuff I just blew the place up and I am sorry .????
Music 
I want to express you my deepest apologies for what I've done but I hope you won't be unfair and punish my brother for no reason.
that's supposed to go in ban appeals not here
[Image: Haberja.png]
How can I get in the ban appeals.
(01-18-2020, 07:17 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I have identified and banned the player who broke your chests and stole some of your resources. However I cannot locate the house you say was blown up. Please send me the coordinates to that house in a private message on the forum. Do NOT write the coordinates as a reply on this thread. I advise you remove the Portal you have in the nether for the meantime. This is most likely how this raider got quick access to your base.

Hello ,

I am Ragnarok345 younger brother and I want to express my deepest apologies for what I've done. I I did raid in Castle town but I have no idea where the loot is. My brother left in the Wednesday and he's coming back in 3 hours from his school trip. As for the connection between these two cases is that I misunderstood and thought that this server was the one that's my brother used to play with his friends
So I decided to make a troll trap for them without knowing that I was in a totally different server. If you doing son finds out what has happened I'm sure he's going to get mad and he will never talk to me again. So I beg you unban my brother and you have my word that nothing such as this will never happen again.for sure I think it's not fair to punish my brother for my mistakes and I would appreciate it a lot if you unband a him. I think you are fair and responsible people that's why I ask you to unban between these two hours  so I can get that out of the prison of the server.

That's all I have to say thank you 

Ragnarok 345 younger brother

PS if you don't trust me ask Ragman 00
(01-18-2020, 07:17 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I have identified and banned the player who broke your chests and stole some of your resources. However I cannot locate the house you say was blown up. Please send me the coordinates to that house in a private message on the forum. Do NOT write the coordinates as a reply on this thread. I advise you remove the Portal you have in the nether for the meantime. This is most likely how this raider got quick access to your base.

You still havent reverted the chests though?
(01-19-2020, 11:35 AM)Birkoli Wrote:

You still havent reverted the chests though?

I don't have the loot from the chest but if you unban me I will find a way to return it. the only thing I always want them on the blog and I'm going to bring it back you unban me. Thank you. Eh diamond block I meant.