• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building contest for Minecraft's 10th anniversary!
If you don't have the time and resources to build on the server, you are free to build in creative. The point of this contest is to express your love to Minecraft with an ingame creation. It shouldn't be constrained to what you have on a single server.
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage
(05-29-2019, 02:28 PM)Metal Wrote: If you don't have the time and resources to build on the server, you are free to build in creative. The point of this contest is to express your love to Minecraft with an ingame creation. It shouldn't be constrained to what you have on a single server.

Got it! Thank you!
[Image: pianoisloved.png]
Got mine in!
Hello, I was just wondering how much the deadline was postponed. I would appreciate if you could let me know, thank you Smile
10 days. You can check at http://contest.vanillahigh.net
twitter
homepage
So, I just submitted by build. However when I try to look at my own entry, only one other screen shot is showing up. Will the rest show up at a later time? I had about 10 other screen shots I uploaded. Thank you!
(06-25-2019, 07:49 PM)cocobi Wrote: So, I just submitted by build. However when I try to look at my own entry, only one other screen shot is showing up. Will the rest show up at a later time?  I had about 10 other screen shots  I uploaded. Thank you!

I had the same thing happen, I got around it by going into edit mode and uploading the other pictures one at a time from there.
If you try that just make sure you refill in the title, category, and description, or editing will wipe them.
Thank you not creeper, your post really helped Smile
Yeah, apparently a bunch of bugs that didn't happen during developement decided to show up now. I'm working to fix them.
twitter
homepage
First stage of voting begins! Go to https://contest.vanillahigh.net/ and rank the submissions!
twitter
homepage