• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New way to easily get on the nether roof in 1.14 without the help of ender pearls!
Lightbulb 
I tested some stuff out and I have found a way to easily go on the nether roof without the need of ender pearls. And yes, it works in 1.14, that's the reason I'm posting it.

[Image: 7Ym3hdz.png]
1: Find a good spot (make sure to be able to see the underside of the piston arm)
2: Place a piston with a rail and a minecart on top
3: Remove the rail
4: Activate the piston
5: Right click on the minecart, leave, jump twice, enjoy your nether roof journey!

And here is a video that proves it works perfectly!

Thanks for your time!
[-] The following 2 users Like Shayzis's post:
  • Aprinus, discobot86
Now i only have to find some iron :)
Oh neat! I’ll have to try this...
Does chorus fruit not work anymore?
(05-27-2019, 07:41 AM)Addox Wrote: Does chorus fruit not work anymore?

To get under, yes, to get on top, I'm not sure, but are you always carrying chorus fruits? It's mostly for spawn and/or a town's nether hub, and it's a suggestion after all! Lot of people used the minecart trick, I just tweaked it to work for 1.14.
I'm sorry, Shay. I'm trying and trying, but it refuses to work for me.
How did you get the Piston to push though the cart like that? Because mine just refuses to activate in the same situation.
(06-02-2019, 08:26 AM)ShadOBabe Wrote: I'm sorry, Shay. I'm trying and trying, but it refuses to work for me.
How did you get the Piston to push though the cart like that? Because mine just refuses to activate in the same situation.

Mmmh... It's not hard tho... Do you think we can meet up at spawn? I will show you!
(06-02-2019, 03:03 PM)Shayzis Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:26 AM)ShadOBabe Wrote: I'm sorry, Shay. I'm trying and trying, but it refuses to work for me.

Mmmh... It's not hard tho... Do you think we can meet up at spawn? I will show you!

I don’t believe it is hard. I just don’t think the game is cooperating with me.

Sure! Next time we are both online I’ll definitely come check out yours. But yeah, from what I can see in your diagram and video, the cart is directly below bedrock, and the piston is supposed to push it partially into the bedrock. My piston just absolutely refuses to activate if there is not a full block of space for the cart to fit in. Nothing is pushing it into bedrock like yours.
(06-04-2019, 07:37 AM)ShadOBabe Wrote: I don’t believe it is hard. I just don’t think the game is cooperating with me.

Sure! Next time we are both online I’ll definitely come check out yours. But yeah, from what I can see in your diagram and video, the cart is directly below bedrock, and the piston is supposed to push it partially into the bedrock. My piston just absolutely refuses to activate if there is not a full block of space for the cart to fit in. Nothing is pushing it into bedrock like yours.

Why not NOW ! >Big Grin
(06-04-2019, 07:42 AM)Shayzis Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 07:37 AM)ShadOBabe Wrote: I don’t believe it is hard. I just don’t think the game is cooperating with me.

Why not NOW ! >Big Grin

LOL, because I work 12 hour days during my workweek. The rest of the time is set aside for sleep, food, and driving back and forth. I was at work when I sent that last message. I’m at work again now.