• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two of my villagers are missing plz help
two of my villagers have disappeared they were kept in a well lit area in the side of a mountain and pushed into some nooks in the wall with trap doors in front of them so they could not get out and zombies could not kill them even if they got in the room, I even tested it out on one of my testing worlds to make sure. I was on V.H about two days ago and all my villagers were there I even placed there work stations in there nook but I got on tonight and my leather worker and Cliric were gone. I still have my two librarians but the other two are missing, It took my friend and I almost forever to get the villagers to our base we had to put them in a boat and boat on land in a tunnel from 4,000 to 15k that took what felt like FOREVER, I took three trips, I don't wont to do that again. I don't really know what happened to my villagers. I don't know if it was a bug or a glitch I just don't know they were here two days ago and now there not, I just don't know what to do or if something can be done to get them back.