• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got Jailed For Xray
I got Jailed for xray and was Xraying i am very sorry i Xrayed i just couldnt find any diamonds.
Yes you were jailed for the use of X-ray on our server and only after been here a few days.

There were plenty of diamonds in the area you were at. You and your friend were using x-ray to clear all ores from the area you were in as fast as possible. This is not how our server works, it is a community where actions like the are not permitted as it is cheating.

I will grant you one chance to return to the server, but first decide if this is the server for you. If you wish to return the following conditions will be enforced.

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server.
2. You will have your inventory cleared.
3. You will be returned to our rules tower to accept our rules again, maybe this time you should read them.
4. Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(12-15-2018, 03:05 PM)Carl_71 Wrote: Yes you were jailed for the use of X-ray on our server and only after been here a few days.

There were plenty of diamonds in the area you were at. You and your friend were using x-ray to clear all ores from the area you were in as fast as possible. This is not how our server works, it is a community where actions like the are not permitted as it is cheating.

I will grant you one chance to return to the server, but first decide if this is the server for you. If you wish to return the following conditions will be enforced.

3. You will be returned to our rules tower to accept our rules again, maybe this time you should read them.
4. Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server.
I Accept these conditions and have deleted my xray pack i am sorry.
(12-15-2018, 11:02 PM)_Jason_Dreemurr_ Wrote: [quote='Carl_71' pid='11919' dateline='1544886327']
Yes you were jailed for the use of X-ray on our server and only after been here a few days.

I Accept these conditions and have deleted my xray pack i am sorry.

Edit:It has been 5 days and could i please be unjailed and i have thrown my hacked resources on the ground.
A staff member must be online to process you back in game. Once this is done you will be free to rejoin the community
[Image: Carl_71.png]