• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misplaced/Stolen Tool Schulker
I am not sure if i lost it somewhere or if i misplaced it, can someone help locate a shulker with ym tools they were all named Crushers F Pick 1-6 and Crushers Silk Pick 1-3 along with a shovel and ton of end stone and obsidian.  Last time i saw it was in my base next to the AFK spider farm.

(10-08-2018, 05:11 PM)Real_CrusherLord_ Wrote: I am not sure if i lost it somewhere or if i misplaced it, can someone help locate a shulker with ym tools they were all named Crushers F Pick 1-6 and Crushers Silk Pick 1-3 along with a shovel and ton of end stone and obsidian.  Last time i saw it was in my base next to the AFK spider farm.

I live in Fractal Waves, past 15k, and checked everywhere i was before the last time i was on and didn't see it anywhere.
(10-08-2018, 05:11 PM)Real_CrusherLord_ Wrote: I am not sure if i lost it somewhere or if i misplaced it, can someone help locate a shulker with ym tools they were all named Crushers F Pick 1-6 and Crushers Silk Pick 1-3 along with a shovel and ton of end stone and obsidian.  Last time i saw it was in my base next to the AFK spider farm.

I live in Fractal Waves, past 15k, and checked everywhere i was before the last time i was on and didn't see it anywhere.

-Nvmnd i found it lol
I did this just the other day Sad My shulker was grey and I had placed it in my waste stone block chest by accident. Took me 5 hours to find it, lucky as it had all my gold, diamonds etc in it......
[Image: Carl_71.png]