• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LocalColt, Epileptic_atlas, Commader3p0 Griefing/Unwanted PVP
Today on the server localcolt instructed members of FractalWaves to grief our base ~500 blocks outside of town. He justified this by saying he was "kicking us out of town"

I'm appealing to the server admins because he obviously thinks he is above the server rules by ordering us griefed and killed. 

Attached is the evidence in screenshots of him and others breaking the rules

Look, I know me and Commodore are known for trolling, but this is too far. We always followed the rules, and for Colt to go and break them like this is really unfair. He can't run a town and suddenly be essentially be promoted higher than other players. I'm worried my build and others around me (ChubbyBunny) will be griefed unfairly and all our hard work be ruined because one guy doesn't like us. 

Can the Admins please look into this incident unbiased and fairly?

Thank you,

Bacon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First, why did not you and your friend just leave?
but continued to troll him.
why did not you stop spamming the chat with your problem alright me and other players have called so that you stop why do not you go out and find a new place to play with your friends?
localcolt was first there with his friends.
he did it in the good you have shit on it and have further provoked-it is normal that he is dislocated and kills you, you would do the same for your friends.
MMA Fighter
by
[Image: fb8d1e_3a93f5442473407dbb107ddc118f603f~mv2.png]

Instagram: skubs_
More evidence against LocalColt, Commander3pO and Epileptic_atlas for unwanted pvp and griefing

As follows:
-Broke ChubbyBunny's bed (and mine)
-Threatened to kill me on sight
-Killed me
-attempted to kill me and then when i logged out set up a trap so i cant get back on

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry but that proves nothing
MMA Fighter
by

(10-03-2018, 07:52 PM)skuby Wrote: First, why did not you and your friend just leave?
but continued to troll him.
why did not you stop spamming the chat with your problem alright me and other players have called so that you stop why do not you go out and find a new place to play with your friends?
localcolt was first there with his friends.
he did it in the good you have shit on it and have further provoked-it is normal that he is dislocated and kills you, you would do the same for your friends.

Skuby,
You aren't an admin. We have built very big builds near and around the town that they have griefed. You tried to impersonate an admin to me. Please stop.
im trying nothing ok i didn't tell you that im an admin or not ok so listen to me people asked me to help and if you wont cooperate it won't end this issue.

My goal is to get the chat again free of your problems, you are not only annoying me but the whole server!
And if I am an admin or not I do not care about you!
players who have nothing to do with your problems, have written to me and asked me to solve the whole back and forth because they feel disturbed.
so and if you want to solve that, let me help you
MMA Fighter
by

(10-03-2018, 08:02 PM)skuby Wrote: im trying nothing ok i didn't tell you that im an admin or not ok so listen to me people asked me to help and if you wont cooperate it won't end this issue.

My goal is to get the chat again free of your problems, you are not only annoying me but the whole server!
And if I am an admin or not I do not care about you!
players who have nothing to do with your problems, have written to me and asked me to solve the whole back and forth because they feel disturbed.
so and if you want to solve that, let me help you

Look man, thanks for the help but I'd rather the admins deal with this.
I think you are not aware that not everyone finds the funny thing you mean funny and then there are problems. If they kindly ask you to let it be, then let it be easy and do not provoke
MMA Fighter
by

I have a solution to all this. I'll talk with you Baconz in game.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]