• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elytra trade gone wrong
A player by the name of INFINITY was saying in chat they would pay 30 dbs for an elytra. Seemed to be a bit too good to be true but I figured they were too lazy to get their own and had a lot to spend or something. Should have known it was a scam when they came to market in leather armor. I went ahead with the trade and they logged out without paying, then logged back in a minute later and when I asked for payment said "way she goes boys" then left again. I have screenshots of the transaction agreement. Thanks.
(08-17-2018, 03:42 AM)Pearl_7 Wrote: A player by the name of INFINITY was saying in chat they would pay 30 dbs for an elytra. Seemed to be a bit too good to be true but I figured they were too lazy to get their own and had a lot to spend or something. Should have known it was a scam when they came to market in leather armor. I went ahead with the trade and they logged out without paying, then logged back in a minute later and when I asked for payment said "way she goes boys" then left again. I have screenshots of the transaction agreement. Thanks.

I really don't get why people think those kind of stuff will work out. I mean, obvsiouly he'll get reported. There are chat logs, screenshots, active admins, and a forum just for that. Scamming is the most stupid thing you could try on this server, followed by raiding and griefing. Admins will always find a way to get whoever did it.

Good luck on your case, Pearl, sure you'll get your Elytra back, and justice shall be made! >:I
Pearl, sorry to here about your trade issues. As your trade was carried out at the market I will be able to check the logs and confirm the trade was conducted. We can go from there after that.

Happy gaming Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Pearl,

I have looked into your reported theft, the player in question did not have the required items to pay you for the trade in the first place.
Before logging out he returned home, when he logged back in his friend was waiting at the base they share. The elytra was then handed to the friend and they both logged out.

It appears you have been scammed by the newly formed "Vanilla High Elytra Syndicate", you will be happy to know both players have been banned and you will have the elytra replaced.
[Image: Carl_71.png]