• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invesigations
Mystical_Waters has a shulker box that has gone missing from inside his apartment with: 7 rockets, 3 diamonds, 12 scute, and 2 gunpowder (he thinks). But about a few days ago inside Psytros apartments, Psy had some gunpowder and iron go missing. I've asked the town politely to keep a look out but no one has confessed to anything. I've tried investigating others chests myself but have also had no luck into finding anything. Please consider investigating this..
Idea Leader of "Fractal Waves".
LocalColt,

We will look into this for you and see what we find.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Okay I looked into this issue the best I can.

Mystical waters had two visitors inside their room that was recorded in the past 3 days. One player had no rockets before entering that area but had 7 rockets a few minutes later. The problem with this is the evidence from a server point is not strong enough for us to ban or jail.
The reason for this is every home here is just a room 1 block away from the next home and so on. This town member could have just as easily of took the rockets from their own chests in the same time frame. This player also did not have an increase in any of the other items mentioned.

As for Psytros there were two players who entered their area over the past 3 days, one of which was the same player as above. This time there was an increase in 2 gunpowder during the time frame which again is just not strong enough for us to ban or jail.

Maybe this player knows who they are (because I do) and will come clean to the town if they did do something wrong.

If not perhaps a re think of the town would be a good idea because we as staff can not be expected to pin point the loss of such minor quantities (2 and 3) of items which could have easily been used or misplaced when everyone lives within 40 blocks of each other.

Sorry I could not give you anything rock solid to go on.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(08-17-2018, 07:10 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Okay I looked into this issue the best I can.

Mystical waters had two visitors inside their room that was recorded in the past 3 days. One player had no rockets before entering that area but had 7 rockets a few minutes later. The problem with this is the evidence from a server point is not strong enough for us to ban or jail.
The reason for this is every  home here is just  a room 1 block away from the next home and so on. This town member could have just as easily of took the rockets from their own chests in the same time frame. This player also did not have an increase in any of the other items mentioned.

As for Psytros there were two players who entered their area over the past 3 days, one of which was the same player as above. This time there was an increase in 2 gunpowder during the time frame which again is just not strong enough for us to ban or jail.

Maybe this player knows who they are (because I do) and will come clean to the town if they did do something wrong.

If not perhaps a re think of the town would be a good idea because we as staff can not be expected to pin point the loss of such minor quantities (2 and 3) of items which could have easily been used or misplaced when everyone lives within 40 blocks of each other.

Sorry I could not give you anything rock solid to go on.

It'd still be much appreciated to know whom the player is so I can talk t9 them about it, thank you for investigating it. But yes, we're currently trying to get everyone out of those apartments because I do tend t9 agree that they're a bad place to live.
Idea Leader of "Fractal Waves".