• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three weeks no 1.21
Star 
Dear Vanillahigh staff,

I did get some response on why there is a delay, and I apriciate the debugging work on the commandblocks, but its been three weeks. In four weeks and a bit summervacation is over and this is VALUABLE time go set the bedrock (get the pun) for towns which can then develop over years. The map not resetting is harming the server with nobody wanting to work on a resetting map thus resulting in inactivity of Vanillahigh.

At this point why not just reset the map and figure out the commandblocks and a whole custom spawn later. It is just a shame since Vanilahigh is one of a kind and this delay is a major issue for activity now and in the future. Mojang has always timed major releases to happen at the start of summer break so it is not like this update happened out of the blue.

For me personally if the server doesnt reset in in two weeks it might aswell not reset untill autumn break.
Mister Murphy,
Founder of the Provinces of Lumen ☀