• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for discord comments
I know we are not supposed to comment on appeal threads, but since I have no intention of playing multiplayer minecraft again, I figure, no loss.

Ubitnik, you've made the claim many times that I banned you. I took pride in never banning a single player unless they joined the server and immediately started using vulgar language. Simply put, no matter what you say, I - never - banned - you. You have your facts wrong about me, and you most likely have your facts wrong about every argument you have. When you went off the rails with me, I private messages several players to say goodbye. I logged off minecraft with you still ranting, and I deleted minecraft from my computer. The ban you think I enacted was because you cannot control yourself. A different mod found your behavior bannable and did the right thing. Frankly, I'm not surprised to log on here and find that you've been banned again. I respect that you served our country. However, I think you need to do quite a bit of growing up.

Does the Vanilla High community want you online more than the staff? Maybe. However, from my point of view, I left multiplayer minecraft because of one thing. Ubitnik. You may actually be a community resource, but you make up for it by being toxic. I refer to your most recent posts here as an example. Asking for a ban appeal by telling the people responsible for your ban what terrible people they are is not how people share their toys. The last sentence in the post above gives me the idea that you think Vanilla High would rather see you online than the run of the mill Mod. How many others want to see you spam chat with your rants? Probably a lot less than you think. How many others would like to know that if there was an issue there would be a mod to help them out? Probably more than want to read your blathering about how you've been wronged.
Either stop drinking so much, or grow up. You'll be a happier person when you do either.
FORMER Vanilla High player - CantFeelMyLegs

Messages In This Thread
Banned for discord comments - by Ubitnik - 09-06-2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by Ubitnik - 09-06-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by bamajoe411 - 09-07-2023, 12:45 AM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by Ubitnik - 09-07-2023, 05:40 AM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by CantFeelMyLegs - 09-28-2023, 09:17 PM