• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for discord comments
You timed me out of the discord because I responded to ender being a jerk to me. Were you even online at the time or were you just lurking on console? You were being a jerk to me in the discord and refusing to provide players with the information they wanted. You deflected the issue and ignored my concerns. If you want treated with respect than you should treat players with respect, which you don't. Players agree with me on this one. The ban with CantFeelMyLegs was another instance of staff being over bearing with the rules and even admitted they were wrong to kick me in the first place. Players are not happy with the staff, I brought it up to you and you did nothing about it. Players shouldn't be coming to me for information that the staff should be providing. You are literally running the server into the ground with how you act. You could have been helpful instead of being a jerk to me. The fact that Pearl and I had to beg you that one night not to screw around with my town is more than enough proof that you are not helpful. Maybe if you actually did your job, players would actually want you around. All this because the normal players had no idea about the legacy server you manage. Players are coming to me for the information and you kept asking me why, when really the STAFF should be asking themselves why players are asking a regular player for information that only the staff can fully answer. I pour my heart and soul into this server and the staff just isn't as good as it used to be. I will be surprised if the server lasts through another reset. The community is not happy with how you handled the situation at all. Keeping me banned just proves my point of the lack of reliable staff. You have banned a player before for something they said in discord, and that is pretty much what you did here. I am sorry I expect a little more from staff than some neat command block displays around my base or a floating pig. The community is not informed by staff and that is on the staff. I brought a concern of the community to you, and you did nothing about it then and still haven't. Think about that. There is nothing on the forums about the legacy server and what happens with map resets. All I wanted, but you refused to acknowledge the lack of staff communication which is definitely a relevant issue amongst the player base. Maybe next time you will do better because VH is going to end up dying because of you. You are literally Werty 2.0. Good luck bama, you're going to need it after you drive the player base away with your actions. Sorry you couldn't look at things from a player's perspective and just didn't want to do your job.

The COMMUNITY would rather have me around, its just the staff that is never around that doesn't want me pointing out their shortcomings. I've been disrespected a lot on this server and the staff didn't blink and just told me to shut up.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for discord comments - by Ubitnik - 09-06-2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by Ubitnik - 09-06-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by bamajoe411 - 09-07-2023, 12:45 AM
RE: Banned for discord comments - by Ubitnik - 09-07-2023, 05:40 AM