• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Mining in the Nether then got banned
Thanks again HammerStone for reaching out to me. As stated above I have not committed any infractions and I am being honest. I would like to rejoin the community but don't know if I want to be a part of a community that will not tell me what infraction I am being accused of while asking me to incriminate myself. I stated I did nothing wrong. If I don't know what I am being accused of I can't explain my actions or know what to begin to say. I Enjoyed my time on the server and I am sorry that we need to part ways in the fashion. I hope we could talk about the issues that I am being accused of but as I can see you have no intention of telling me so there is noting feathers I can do. I don't know if I can play on a server that I fell I need to be walking on egg shells that I might do something that some may misconstrued as nefarious and now I need to explain myself to a tribunal why not being given the opportunity to defend myself. Instead to just confess and all will be forgiven. 

Thanks again for all the memory and thanks too all the people that I made them with over the past year. To the person that lent me the chest of fireworks and elytra in Minecraft I do apologize that I will no longer be able to return it as it was in my inventory. I am moving on and continue to play on applecraft server and I hope I can still see you there. 

Best Regards to all, 
Rebelwlocause

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was Mining in the Nether then got banned - by Rebelwlocause - 01-25-2023, 04:57 PM