• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Significant server lag, unable to destroy blocks - all users reporting issues
Heart 
The rules don't state anything about Lag Machines. I understand getting punishments because of hacks (which I WAS using) but Lag is an odd reason for banning a player.
A warning would be very much appericiated.

Special Thanks to a guy who had a HUGE BASE with many items, enough for me to steal and make a Lag Machine.
Also it was a pain to make some lava casts on spawn (I think I made them North from spawn?) but now it looks nicer! (Also no I am not the one who griefed that farm thing West from spawn. I made those huge ones on a forest, not a farm)

Overall the Server is a 10/10 if you don't take account for the false ban. Smart moderators, really cool & especially friendly players, and pure Vanilla.
Tho that Block guy moderator was a little annoying but ehh if I was a mod I would do the same.

For anyone who needs items, go to my base. It's close to the World Barrier on a snow biome next to a Village.
Have a nice time playing on the server!~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Significant server lag, unable to destroy blocks - all users reporting issues - by ffx__ - 11-24-2022, 04:10 PM