• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Kind of Appeal
An enderchest follows the same principle of an inventory?

I also apologise for the miscommunication, I wasn't excusing or justifying my late friends actions in anyway, just painting a picture to the type of work and grind he used to commit a lot of his time to, whereby the most valuable items of his hard work and time he would have kept safe in the enderchest. The picture I am trying to paint is that of items left behind by a banned player such as chests, buildings etc (which would include items of enderchests - it's the same as a regular chest just inaccessible to other players) that were not obtained illegally (I know for a fact he has a lot of diamond and netherite in the echest which are not the spoils of his grief - the incident that got him banned) can and will be passed on to city members or close friends in the event of the player getting banned, with the banned players permission of course.

I understand that a big consideration is the difficulty of this ask (manually trying to get into a players enderchest), and the precedent it will subsequently set, but I believe within the circumstances it is not an unfair ask, and that's ultimately all I can do.

Messages In This Thread
A Different Kind of Appeal - by SoulSurvivor386 - 09-18-2022, 12:15 AM
RE: A Different Kind of Appeal - by CubeStealer - 09-18-2022, 07:43 AM
RE: A Different Kind of Appeal - by SoulSurvivor386 - 09-18-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: A Different Kind of Appeal - by CubeStealer - 09-19-2022, 08:17 AM
RE: A Different Kind of Appeal - by 1LocalColt - 09-19-2022, 01:43 PM
RE: A Different Kind of Appeal - by CubeStealer - 09-19-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: A Different Kind of Appeal - by 1LocalColt - 09-20-2022, 05:30 AM