• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoulSurvivor386
As I said, a theory that I was more than happy to have cleared up with a logical explanation. Thank you for that. 

So you’re telling me the two months that followed the event with your daughter and I, when I (on at least one occasion between the event and now) wanted to make amends and you were pretending I was on mute (actively ignoring me as if my messages were muted) you were secretly compiling screenshots of all of my behaviour, all of my potentially damning conversations in chat when we were both online, for this exact moment? You were actively ignoring my attempts at some kind of reconciliation and yet in the background working so diligently to take out-of-context, third-party-observer level evidence (my conversations with other VH players) to stitch together in a patchwork rug of a post such as this?

You can attempt to conceal what you’re doing by playing the victim card “he’s being a jerk / he’s being toxic / I am just a concerned player / don’t want my daughter to experience this” but the major flaw in this whole combined endeavour of yours is the fact that there was a chance on multiple occasions for reconciliation, there was a chance in each individual incident for a 5 minute resolution yet you decided to sit on it, stew on it, and wait until you thought you had enough damning evidence to make two posts about me. 

Considering that this post was the best you could come up with in two months really speaks volumes. I occasionally jest, the kind of jesting that more often then not people can enjoy and join in with (as you clearly missed because you had to mute about 4 different players in the screenshot you have posted). I do have my moments where I may push the envelope, but I wouldn’t know a single person who actively participates in banter who hasn’t taken things a step too far on occasion. It’s not excusable, but it is something that can usually be resolved between the two affected parties in no time at all. 

I think it would be best if you muted me for real this time, instead of pretending to do it. This time I won’t try to reach out to you to come to any kind of resolution, so you can rest assured that you’ll be missing out on nothing by having me muted.

Messages In This Thread
SoulSurvivor386 - by Ubitnik - 06-18-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by CubeStealer - 06-19-2022, 12:24 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by SoulSurvivor386 - 06-19-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by Ubitnik - 06-19-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by SoulSurvivor386 - 06-20-2022, 03:14 AM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by CubeStealer - 06-20-2022, 03:26 AM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by Ubitnik - 06-20-2022, 08:17 PM