• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone entered my town without premission and then loaded my pearls.
(01-02-2022, 08:25 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, do you have any idea how any of them have access to your base?
Our town has a personal Highway system all members know off which does not take you via a bastion, and they both got a bastion achievement at thesame time, and thus traveled a raw nether route. Even with our groups prior history with them it seems someone just did a manual search of the servers map and found the town coords and they got told and went there, since if they were aware of the town directions the members use they would have taken our personal highway systems.

My only real evidence for this is the fact that they both just didn't use the much more efficient and faster route to the base in question by going via the normal nether and this is known because of the bastion and return to sender achievement.

(01-02-2022, 10:23 AM)Mr_Murphi Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 08:25 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, do you have any idea how any of them have access to your base?
Our town has a personal Highway system all members know off which does not take you via a bastion, and they both got a bastion achievement at thesame time, and thus traveled a raw nether route. Even with our groups prior history with them it seems someone just did a manual search of the servers map and found the town coords and they got told and went there, since if they were aware of the town directions the members use they would have taken our personal highway systems.

My only real evidence for this is the fact that they both just didn't use the much more efficient and faster route to the base in question by going via the normal nether and this is known because of the bastion and return to sender achievement.
Small side note btw. "BasharAlAssad" is the alternative account of "EdgyCommunist69"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mister Murphy,
Founder of the Provinces of Lumen ☀

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone entered my town without premission and then loaded my pearls. - by Mr_Murphi - 01-02-2022, 10:23 AM