• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone entered my town without premission and then loaded my pearls.
Exclamation 
I was afk'ing at a villager breeder and Tooatomic who I have a past with that he has been very toxic to me in another server, proceeded to enter my town and load my pearl neither with my premission. He might have touched stuff in the town but I have not checked yet if that is the case, but if it was the case it wouldn't hurt to go back to a previous save since nothing was build in that town this day.

Anyhow this seems like a punishable offense to enter someones town and then also disrupt their pearl suspenders.

You can see in the image he was talking in chat about tpi'ng me and like 30 seconds later I got teleport-ed.

(01-01-2022, 09:56 PM)Mr_Murphi Wrote: I was afk'ing at a villager breeder and Tooatomic who I have a past with that he has been very toxic to me in another server, proceeded to enter my town and load my pearl neither with my premission. He might have touched stuff in the town but I have not checked yet if that is the case, but if it was the case it wouldn't hurt to go back to a previous save since nothing was build in that town this day.

Anyhow this seems like a punishable offense to enter someones town and then also disrupt their pearl suspenders.

You can see in the image he was talking in chat about tpi'ng me and like 30 seconds later I got teleport-ed.
They are still in the town btw and making comments in chat about things which are happening to the people in town and constantly remarking like he is playing a horror game. BasharAlAssad might also be involved since he and tooatomic traveld together and also is making the horror game remarks.

Again got my pearl teleport activated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mister Murphy,
Founder of the Provinces of Lumen ☀

Messages In This Thread
Someone entered my town without premission and then loaded my pearls. - by Mr_Murphi - 01-01-2022, 09:56 PM