• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N00P_, FloppyGlup greifing
Sad 
It saddens me to say that after inviting new members to the server to my base they took advantage of me being AFK for a short time and sent me back to spawn. In doing so they proceeded to destroy 90% of any infrastructure I had built and FloppyGlup going so far as to act like he was trying to defend the base while it was getting destroyed. Now I cannot confirm this however I fear other bases were looted and destroyed in their travels to meet up with me as I do not keep TNT or gunpowder to where others can loot it and based on the level of destruction quite a lot was used on my trading halls.            

To be clear this is only meant to be a report of those abusing the rules of the server, as I am now becoming more nomadic in playstyle full restoration of buildings, mobs or possessions is not necessary
Hey Bacon, just a heads up that your coords are visible in that one picture. Not sure if that matters to you at this point.
It's best to find a different server honestly, as much as I love this server. Staff just don't have the time like they used too. Hope you the best Bacon! Hate that this happened to you.
Hi. Whoever griefed your base is going to be banned. Just to be clear, are you also requesting a rollback of your base?
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(06-30-2024, 01:31 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. Whoever griefed your base is going to be banned. Just to be clear, are you also requesting a rollback of your base?
If all mobs can be restored then I would say yes, if they cannot then no

I would like to add I have discovered the same players have also greifed the 15k Hotel along the North Nether ice highway. I have removed the lava cast and put out the fires I could find, however without knowing the build I cannot repair any other damage. This for sake of future legacy should have a rollback performed

15k Hotel rolled back. Perpetrators banned.