Shoutbox archive
Rawr
RAWR
Hola
Primmah!!
Won't happen again.
Again, sorry about that. I wasn't thinking too clearly last night as I was still very upset with him.
It's still not nice. Even though I understand that the End is basically a war zone, there should still be some things considered war crimes, especially destroying a community farm.
Please be more careful of wording used in this shoutbox. Shouting out a player as a griefer is not nice, said player is using the end as intended and is well within his rights. Lets not make this shoutbox toxic please Smile
Good night everyone, and a good fight against the griefer Viosemic!
rawr!
rawr!
so i got banned for towering to do an mlg? smh
i just wanna know how is xp theft
gold farm*
i got banned for theft ? and i used someones gold and took nothing from it so how xp is theft tho ?
o_o
I gab him positives, the beef is settled he's at positive 5 now
Some forum users are using the reputation system to negatively score other players with whom they've had disagreements in game and I'm getting complaints to address those negative scores. I just don't have the time and energy to do this, with all the work involved with the Minecraft server itself, investigating incidents of raiding/griefing and doing rollbacks.
Please...disable it completely