• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provinces of Lumen ☀ town griefed :3.
Exclamation 
Dear Sir/Madam,

The town "Heretics Bay" founded by the Provinces of Lumen has been griefed. Hereby multiple houses were destroyed, storage destroyed, beacon stolen, villagers killed and many other damages. There was a sign saying "you know what you did" so we have no clue who did it lol. Such a sign can imply this is some five year old drama which we long forgot about or someone just dislikes the colour Oranje in our banner flag haha.

Anyhow to get to business if a previous save of the area of Heretics Bay can just be restored to the area would be kindly appreciated by us. There hasn't been activity in the town for atleast a month, because we currently aren't very active until the mapreset, so there isn't anything lost in the town just being restored to a previous save.

This is Heretics Bay prior to the grief:
[Image: image.png?ex=65acd3c1&is=659a5ec1&hm=208...bf99ca25f&]

Yours faithfully,
Mister Murphy.
Mister Murphy,
Founder of the Provinces of Lumen ☀
Hi. It seems the base was griefed on 29 December 2023 but it went unnoticed by legit residents of Heretics Bay since. I could rollback the whole base from backups prior to the 29th but your players will lose the work they did. Please advise on what you want to do.
(01-14-2024, 02:02 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. It seems the base was griefed on 29 December 2023 but it went unnoticed by legit residents of Heretics Bay since. I could rollback the whole base from backups prior to the 29th but your players will lose the work they did. Please advise on what you want to do.

Hallo,

We would like a rollback yes, currently the entire area is destroyed so a rollback to an ungriefed version would be appreciated.
Mister Murphy,
Heretics Bay has been rolled back from backups. Please check and advise.
(01-29-2024, 02:44 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Heretics Bay has been rolled back from backups. Please check and advise.
Dear CubeStealer,

The current state of Heretics bay is fine by our group. There are still some minor damages but these can be repaired by ourselfs. All the villagers are dead but, because Lumen has a villagerhall at another location, there is no need for this to be fixed.

Me and my group would like to thank you and other admins involved for bringing Heretics bay back to its ungriefed state. If it is known who did the griefs, by chance, we are curious who did it, because there were only cryptic signs saying stuff like "you know what you did" and none of us have any clue lol?
Mister Murphy,
Griefer was RockSlide_
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]