• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My base was griefed!
Sad 
Hello, hoping to rollback my base. Not a whole lot was broken, but a whole bunch of my base was lit on fire and my ore chest was stolen.
Hi. Privately message me your base coordinates. If you satisfy the criteria for rollback, I will restore your base. If not, best I can do is ban your griefer.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(11-07-2023, 05:48 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. Privately message me your base coordinates. If you satisfy the criteria for rollback, I will restore your base. If not, best I can do is ban your griefer.
sent!
Hi. I have investigated your reported incident. I've searched your area all the way back to the 26th October but could not find anyone other than your IGN in the area. Do you share your Minecraft account with other people?
Strange, I do not share my account. It must have happened earlier than I thought and gone unnoticed. No worries, the damage wasn't bad - nothing that can't be fixed.

Appreciate you looking into it!
I can look further back. Approximately when do you think it happened?