• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timed out of Discord for expecting better staff communication
Like really? what better way for staff for say we don't want you talking about how we are bad than this. I got timed out for 1 day for expecting transparency from the staff. but no the VH staff is infallible. Block bama needs dealt with.
I told you I timed you out for being a jerk to Enderstix. I think you should take a breather and come back once youve cooled off
[Image: bamajoe411.png]
(09-06-2023, 03:05 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: I told you I timed you out for being a jerk to Enderstix. I think you should take a breather and come back once youve cooled off

timed me out for being a jerk back to a player that doesnt actually play on the server. (you claimed they are a player when they arent even active on the server) enforcing server rules where a player doesn't play. sorry but that doesnt make sense. its been almost 3 months since they played, and well they chimed in being a jerk first without all the information. Time people out for valid reasons, not just because you are mad at the player.
Do your job unbials. that would work better. Ender chimed in being a jerk to me, but since you didnt see it that way since i was critical of you, you instead time out the veteran player due to personal biases. staff that cant remain neutral shouldnt be staff.

easily could be looked at as Ender being a jerk to me considering they are not active on the server. but you put all the blame on me instead of looking at it neutrally as staff should. your personal issues with me are clearly guiding your judgement and as such, i motion that bamajoe be removed from any administrative duties since they are clearly not able to distinguish between the 2.

all you had to do is be better staff, but now the whole server knows what a creep you are. only on when females are online, constantly giving females more attention. I am not the only one that sees this behavior and well to be honest it bugs the rest of the server. what you have to say now?
Vanilla High has no official discord server. It's ran independently of Vanilla High. Please do not bring discord matters on the forum.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Ok VH staff member is creeping out players while they are on the server. that is an issue for the forums.

(09-06-2023, 02:40 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Vanilla High has no official discord server. It's ran independently of Vanilla High. Please do not bring discord matters on the forum.

Right, so why i am banned for my actions on discord?

(09-06-2023, 03:05 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: I told you I timed you out for being a jerk to Enderstix. I think you should take a breather and come back once youve cooled off

and then banned me from the server for it?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=676
not the first time bama has taken out their discord issues on the server.

you need to stop banning players for things they say on discord. you need to take a breather and come back once YOU have cooled off.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=676
ender came into the discord yelling at me for spam, that was him being a jerk to me and it upset me prompting my response in kind. dont be upset if a bear bites you after you poked it.