• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shady Vale storage raided
So, I went looking for a little glowstone in my storage system, and found it strangely lacking. Several stacks of glowstone were gone, leaving only one block in each chest slot. Further review found that the chest for almost every non-renewable resource was in the same state. Iron, gold, coal, laps, etc. Also gone are at least 30-40 shulkers from the shulker chest. Ominously, there were 9-10 stacks (afair) of gunpowder missing. 

Checking around the base, and remote builds, I've found no tnt placed, but there may be sand missing from the storage silo. All my major builds are intact, and the raid seems to be confined to my storage shack.

This must have happened quite recently, at most 3 days.
CatPasswd

We are looking into this for you at present. I am sure we will get to the bottom of what is happened and we will contact shortly with the outcome.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
After a thorough investigation into the report of raiding you will be happy to know that a player has been banned for raiding your store.

We have accounted for all the items you listed missing being taken by this player and placed into his enderchest.

Your sand levels do not appears to have been touched so this could have been naturally used by a town player over the time frame you mentioned. The gunpowder has definitely been used by a long standing town member that has not been on for a couple of days so you should be able to sort this out internally.

Depending on what the player who took your items chooses to do now will either result in you items being returned or a roll back occurring.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(01-13-2018, 08:04 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: After a thorough  investigation into the report of raiding you will be happy to know that a player has been banned for raiding your store.

We have accounted for all the items you listed missing being taken by this player and placed into his enderchest.

Your sand levels do not appears to have been touched so this could have been naturally used by a town player over the time frame you mentioned. The gunpowder has definitely been used by a long standing town member that has not been on for a couple of days so you should be able to sort this out internally.

Depending on what the player who took your items chooses to do now will either result in you items being returned or a roll back occurring.

I'm not worried about the gunpowder, Cucumber Deep provides more than enough. I was only worried that the person who wiped out all my storage was using it to create tnt to do more damage.
Thanks for getting everything back in place, folks. I'm all set now.