• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tropical Fish Collection Completed
Hi all,

I wanted to say that my tropical fish collection is finished.  I was able to collect all 2700 variants of tropical fish, as well as the extra 372 introduced in version 1.19.3 back in December - for a total of 3072.  (That is, 16 base colours x 16 pattern colours x 12 types = 3072.)  The last fish, a black spotty, was caught on March 30, 2023 by DolmondBoi at our tropical fish farm in the perimeter near Stellaris.  This was one of two farms we had for this purpose, the second of them, and designed by Ubitnik and modified over time.

Thank you for everyone who participated in helping me collect these fish, bounty-driven or not!  I couldn't have done it without your contributions and encouragement over the last few months.

This was a project suggested to me by Died2Well to commence once my aquarium was completed on July 31st, 2022.  He is not allowed to suggest projects to me anymore.

Sedderfen