• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azurerith Griefing
I've notified my town members, but it seems someone has griefed one of our town members by TNTing their house/storage. "ReptyCat".

This weirdly is the only griefing in the town, seems targeted.
Idea Leader of "Azurerith".
Update: We've scouted the town and it is indeed the only place that has been griefed. ReptyCat's storage in his house was blown up by TNT. I think we have a lead on who might've done it but they're not in my discord if it was that player.
Hi Vanilla High Admin Team,

Kami here, also a Member of the town. Just wanted to ask as I understand VH's Admin's team is in Voluntarily capacity what the expected turn around time for Local's request on behalf of our fellow town member affected?

Yours Sincerely,
Kamikrazied
Formerly TinyC.
Resident of:
2 Great Western Road
Violet Valley,
Azurerith, VH
(02-02-2023, 07:00 PM)KamiKrazied Wrote: Hi Vanilla High Admin Team,

Kami here, also a Member of the town. Just wanted to ask as I understand VH's Admin's team is in Voluntarily capacity what the expected turn around time for Local's request on behalf of our fellow town member affected?

Yours Sincerely,
Kamikrazied

Well, only one is in charge of it. So it takes time.
I will take care of it once Block Jr gets off the PC. I don't have Minecraft on this laptop.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Thank you as always, unfortunately this is the first griefing we've had shockingly other then the incident with someone from Sustopia. Hoping it wasn't one of our own town members, but we shall wait and see...
Griefer and hacker "MusicMate" has been identified as being the perp and has been banned from the server. Rollback coming soon.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Thought you said you wasn't mentioning names? ??