• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just keep getting raided
Hi Admins,

It's sad to say I am back again with another report.

Within the past week or so my base has been raided again, as indicated by the broken stone and placed cobblestone.

I am going on holidays from tomorrow through to next Thursday and would appreciate this getting fixed and the player (possibly an alt account of the original guy who broke into my base) banned for good please.

Photos attached and I will discord DM my coordinates to BlockBandit in case I am not online.

Edit: This time around they have even taken my netherite boots with frost walker from one of my armour stands, which is funny because the rest of the armour (except for the boots) got stolen a long time ago and now not even the boots are left!

Edit 2: there seems to be patches of ice (from someone using frost walker and it not disappearing for whatever reason) in a few different spots around my bases. I can also say there was stacks of emerald blocks stolen. This is all highly unusual and haphazard the way in which these things have disappeared yet only minor destruction lay in it's wake.

Thanks in advance,
SoulSurvivor

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thief identified and banned. Base rolledback.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(02-04-2023, 06:24 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Thief identified and banned. Base rolledback.
Hi CubeStealer.

Thank you. I logged on yesterday and seen that the rollback was successful.

Unfortunately this guy has a major crush on me and decided to return with another account and place a wither at my base. I have sent you a message privately.

Photos of the damage caused when I fought off the wither are attached (can't attach them all due to being limited to a certain amount of photos per post, the wither damage is not visible on the photos I have attached) as well as some photos of the soul sand the perpetrator placed. These griefers man I swear... they have the intention to drop 50 withers but are both very poorly resourced and very uncreative in their tactics.

Edit 1: I would also like to note that somebody went to my partners base (Fletch_Dzymis) and broke some blocks to let all her animals and villagers out of her farm, she's not too happy about that one and would also like it investigated (though likely it is going to be the same teen or pre-teen child who thinks they are the funniest creature in their world).

Edit 2: There was a break in to the city centre and they stole diamonds and some other random materials as well as they broke into another one of my ocean monuments and zombified my villagers and broke some others out. I will DM all of the coords for the places affected.

I apologise for the further inconvenience when you have been nothing but helpful to date. Hopefully an IP ban or some equivalent will put this saga to an end.

Kind Regards,
Soul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Raider identified and banned. Rollback to follow.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]