• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Farm Diamond Armor stolen and possible griefing
I got on at 10:30 AM CST today, and I'm guessing that it happened before then but don't know the time, but there were 9 armor stands missing their diamond armor which I took a lot of time setting up. They had made a cobblestone pillar to get up to the armor. They also broke a mine tunnel into the side of the mountain. The only real problem is the diamond armor. I fixed it, but if the person should be found for what they did, that would be great. I have no idea who did it. 
PS: Steels Forge made a thread at 3:30 ish this morning saying that a player was getting crazy advancements in short periods of time. These events may or may not be correlated. Thank you.

Screenshots:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi. I note your description says "West Farm". I am assuming you are referring to the West Farm that is barely a hundred blocks west of Spawn. If it is the case, there is no raid/grief insurance provided for builds that are under 15K.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
I swung over there and there was some lava placed. I cleaned up what I could, but didn't see any players causing trouble. Thanks for checking.