• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
Hi everyone,
I have been jailed for, I believe, the following reasons:
- Using pathfinding (baritone) to find minerals
- Using generated structure locations to find minerals (like the clay patch method to find diamond, for example)
- Trying to triangulate a Stronghold location instead of searching it the fair way

At first I didn't want to appeal, since I believe my jail is deserved. When I came back times to times to chat a little, multiple players told me to try my chance anyways, so here I am.
Even tho it's not stated as forbidden in the rules, I didn't want to use my Alt to come back, I don't think it's fair.
I don't think I should be unbanned, since i'm 100% guilty, but if I am, i'll make sure to watch my actions and make sure to stick to the rules.

Thank you for reading my appeal, have a great day !
Thank you for being honest. You were indeed found to be using an xray mod to gather resources. I would like to say that using clay patches to increase the chance to find ores is not an unfair advantage and would not be a violation of the rules. Also, using pie chart triangulation would also not be an unfair advantage and would not be in violation of the rules. You will be granted a pardon given you agree to the following:

Your inventory will be cleared
You will once again agree to follow all of the rules
Any further violations will result in a permanent ban from the server

If you agree to these terms, please respond in this thread.
Hi, thank you for your answer.

So if I understand well, pushing and exploiting the game mechanics and usebugs, or using game infos to find things trough maths is ok as long as it's in vanilla ?
I'd like to be sure of what i'm doing, I want to play totally legit this time.

I'm 100% ok with the inventory clear, I would have cleared it myself anyways.
The next time you log on type in chat vhguide unjailme
Hi my name is hammoodgames95 i have been banned for accidentally saying a swear words my punishments were:

- Perm mute 
- 3 month jail
I am very sorry and i wont repeat it i would like a jail appeal please im am truly sorry of that

Thank you for reading this

User: HammoodGames95