• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Significant server lag, unable to destroy blocks - all users reporting issues
Exclamation 
Just logged in to find the server lagging much, much worse than usual - was trying to clean up an obsidian structure I'd decided wasn't working how I wanted to & literally couldn't progress due to the lag. 

Please resolve ASAP, I won't be playing until it's better.
Is this problem still persisting?
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(11-23-2022, 08:31 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Is this problem still persisting?
As of 2:37 PM GMT the server is unplayable due to the lag.
TRANSLATE with x
English
Arabic
Hebrew
Polish
Bulgarian
Hindi
Portuguese
Catalan
Hmong Daw
Romanian
Chinese Simplified
Hungarian
Russian
Chinese Traditional
Indonesian
Slovak
Czech
Italian
Slovenian
Danish
Japanese
Spanish
Dutch
Klingon
Swedish
English
Korean
Thai
Estonian
Latvian
Turkish
Finnish
Lithuanian
Ukrainian
French
Malay
Urdu
German
Maltese
Vietnamese
Greek
Norwegian
Welsh
Haitian Creole
Persian

var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
[/url] [url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterShowEmbed()] [url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterShowSharePanel()][/url]

TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW

[url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterOnShareBackClick()]Back[/url]

EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE

Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
[url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterOnEmbedBackClick()]Back[/url]
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: </span><span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'></span>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

This page is in Luxembourgish

Translate to English

• Afrikaans
  • Albanian
  • Amharic
  • Arabic
  • Armenian
  • Azerbaijani
  • Bengali
  • Bulgarian
  • Catalan
  • Croatian
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • English
  • Estonian
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Gujarati
  • Haitian Creole
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Hungarian
  • Icelandic
  • Indonesian
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Kannada
  • Kazakh
  • Khmer
  • Korean
  • Kurdish (Kurmanji)
  • Lao
  • Latvian
  • Lithuanian
  • Malagasy
  • Malay
  • Malayalam
  • Maltese
  • Maori
  • Marathi
  • Myanmar (Burmese)
  • Nepali
  • Norwegian
  • Pashto
  • Persian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Punjabi
  • Romanian
  • Russian
  • Samoan
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Slovak
  • Slovenian
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Tamil
  • Telugu
  • Thai
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Turkish
  • Ukrainian
  • Urdu
  • Vietnamese
  • Welsh
Always translate Luxembourgish to EnglishPRO
Never translate Luxembourgish
Never translate forum.vanillahigh.net
The source of lag has been identified. A player was running a lag machine. I have just identified it and banned him off the server. Lag machine was also disabled.
Heart 
The rules don't state anything about Lag Machines. I understand getting punishments because of hacks (which I WAS using) but Lag is an odd reason for banning a player.
A warning would be very much appericiated.

Special Thanks to a guy who had a HUGE BASE with many items, enough for me to steal and make a Lag Machine.
Also it was a pain to make some lava casts on spawn (I think I made them North from spawn?) but now it looks nicer! (Also no I am not the one who griefed that farm thing West from spawn. I made those huge ones on a forest, not a farm)

Overall the Server is a 10/10 if you don't take account for the false ban. Smart moderators, really cool & especially friendly players, and pure Vanilla.
Tho that Block guy moderator was a little annoying but ehh if I was a mod I would do the same.

For anyone who needs items, go to my base. It's close to the World Barrier on a snow biome next to a Village.
Have a nice time playing on the server!~
There was no "false ban". From the rules page:

"Keep your entity count in your loaded chunks to a maximum of 200" - You had 3000+ entities to generate lag.

"Do not be a jerk and upset the gaming community, everyone online wants to play Minecraft and have a good time" - Your running a lag machine upsets players. We have had complaints of lag from other players.

"This is not an exhaustive rules list. Common sense should also prevail." - Maliciously lagging a server where other people play to ruin their experience falls under that.

Thank you for the admission of guilt regarding raiding. I will make sure the stolen goods are restored to whomever you robbed. Nobody will get access to your stolen items. They will be destroyed.
[COORDS REDACTED]

Mod Edit:
Thanks for the help but I already know where you raided. That base will be restored from backups soon.
We have an imposter among us. Dodgy
(11-24-2022, 08:03 PM)ffx95 Wrote: We have an imposter among us. Dodgy
I was about to say... I couldn't believe you'd do this!
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
(12-14-2022, 11:17 PM)SupersuMC Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 08:03 PM)ffx95 Wrote: We have an imposter among us. Dodgy
I was about to say... I couldn't believe you'd do this!

I only do harmless pranks.  Angel

I will admit I did make a small house with a bunch of stacked tnt minecarts rigged to blow when you open the door somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I don't think its been found yet.